- Pine Valley began completing the fall approved work in the TOA. Projects will continue to be completed each week.
- Winter flowers were installed last week.
- Irrigation was inspected and managed to support the repairs and water needs of the new plants.
- Pine Valley will have the flowers fertilized and treated for disease next week.
- The next fertilization and weed treatment will occur mid-November.
- We will begin our late fall schedule next week. Shrub trim will begin on non-mowing weeks.
- The TOA was service yesterday and Wednesday
- Dog stations were serviced yesterday evening
- Aeration is scheduled to begin September 17, weather permitting
- All irrigation has been turned off and we lowered both ponds in preparation for the heavy rains.
HOA Pine Valley Update 7/3/2018
What we have been doing:
- Weekly maintenance to include mowing, weed control, edging, and fertilization
- Weekly irrigation inspection and repairs as they are identified
- Emergency irrigation repair and diagnosis
- Daily pond, pump, and well inspection
- Weeding, fertilization, and pruning of annual flowers
- Trim and pine needle common area planting beds
- Renovate entrance to the clubhouse complex
What is coming up:
- Continued irrigation inspection and repair
- Weekly maintenance (during periods of extreme heat and drought stress we may only mow bi-weekly. In this event we will focus our time in Moss Creek on weeding beds and other maintenance details)
- Nutsedge treatment
- 2nd shrub trim in mid-August
- Aeration and seeding in early fall
TOA Pine Valley Update 7/3/2018
What has happened:
- During periods of extreme drought, mowing may become bi-weekly. We will focus on weeds and other details during the weekly visit.
- Irrigation repairs, and inspections are ongoing. There have been a few large leaks.
- Several landscape projects have been completed such as a clean up behind Schumacher, lighting on the Commons berm, many drainage projects, etc.
- Fertilization, disease and weed control for the lawns.
- Flower bed maintenance and fertilization
What is coming up:
- August 2nd shrub trim
- Irrigation inspection and repairs as found
- Nutsedge control
- Approved landscape projects
- Flower maintenance and fertilization
- A little further out, aeration and seeding
- This fall we will audit the landscape for missing or dead shrubbery
The holiday and rain have made this week a challenge.
- Lawns are very wet, taking more time to avoid damaging property.
- Spraying weeds between rain showers this week.
- Checking and repairing heads, valves, wires, etc.
- Children have been pulling up the pink flags used to identify heads needing repair.
- The Burrell townhome drainage project is being completed today.
- Addressing the two Loropetalum extra trims today or tomorrow.
- Nutsedge treatment was completed yesterday.
- We have identified Brown Patch, this is not covered in our current Pine Valley contract. We have asked for a quote since this treatment can be expensive. We will try to do it this year, but if too expensive we'll budget the application for next year.
Busy week for Pine Valley, see updates below:
- Shrub trim is complete in the HOA.
- Pine needle application will take place Thursday through Saturday this week.
- Mainline repair is scheduled for tomorrow Thursday, May 24th.
- Regular irrigation testing and review is ongoing. We are finding a few heads and nozzles which are being repaired as we find them. There was a valve on Anastasia reported yesterday. We shut it off and will diagnose and repair this week.
- Regular maintenance has occurred for the week. We brought in 2 additional crew members to focus on pulling weeds in beds. This will continue to be a focus each week.
- Drew has scheduled the renovation for the landscape beds by the clubhouse for the week of June 4th.
Pine Valley is finishing up weekly maintenance this morning in Walkers Glenn.
- Shrub trim #1 is happening today.
- Drainage project on Schumacher is scheduled for tomorrow.
- Drainage and valve project on Burrell is scheduled for next week.
- Flowers are taking well, and Matt will be fertilizing next week.
- Irrigation testing and review is ongoing.
- Two additional team members were added to the crew this week to focus on pulling weeds. We will not get them all in 1 visit. Weeds are a continuing priority.
- We will attend your TOA meeting tomorrow night should residents have questions.
- Completed renovation of the Village Commons island
- Prepped flower beds throughout the property
- Pulled weeds in beds
- Picked up trash
- Emptied dog stations
- Adjusted and repaired irrigation issues
- Began flower install for summer flowers. The beds nearest the schools and the TOA will be installed next week