Busy week for Pine Valley, see updates below:
- Shrub trim is complete in the HOA.
- Pine needle application will take place Thursday through Saturday this week.
- Mainline repair is scheduled for tomorrow Thursday, May 24th.
- Regular irrigation testing and review is ongoing. We are finding a few heads and nozzles which are being repaired as we find them. There was a valve on Anastasia reported yesterday. We shut it off and will diagnose and repair this week.
- Regular maintenance has occurred for the week. We brought in 2 additional crew members to focus on pulling weeds in beds. This will continue to be a focus each week.
- Drew has scheduled the renovation for the landscape beds by the clubhouse for the week of June 4th.
Pine Valley is finishing up weekly maintenance this morning in Walkers Glenn.
- Shrub trim #1 is happening today.
- Drainage project on Schumacher is scheduled for tomorrow.
- Drainage and valve project on Burrell is scheduled for next week.
- Flowers are taking well, and Matt will be fertilizing next week.
- Irrigation testing and review is ongoing.
- Two additional team members were added to the crew this week to focus on pulling weeds. We will not get them all in 1 visit. Weeds are a continuing priority.
- We will attend your TOA meeting tomorrow night should residents have questions.
- Completed renovation of the Village Commons island
- Prepped flower beds throughout the property
- Pulled weeds in beds
- Picked up trash
- Emptied dog stations
- Adjusted and repaired irrigation issues
- Began flower install for summer flowers. The beds nearest the schools and the TOA will be installed next week