The holiday and rain have made this week a challenge.
- Lawns are very wet, taking more time to avoid damaging property.
- Spraying weeds between rain showers this week.
- Checking and repairing heads, valves, wires, etc.
- Children have been pulling up the pink flags used to identify heads needing repair.
- The Burrell townhome drainage project is being completed today.
- Addressing the two Loropetalum extra trims today or tomorrow.
- Nutsedge treatment was completed yesterday.
- We have identified Brown Patch, this is not covered in our current Pine Valley contract. We have asked for a quote since this treatment can be expensive. We will try to do it this year, but if too expensive we'll budget the application for next year.
Busy week for Pine Valley, see updates below:
- Shrub trim is complete in the HOA.
- Pine needle application will take place Thursday through Saturday this week.
- Mainline repair is scheduled for tomorrow Thursday, May 24th.
- Regular irrigation testing and review is ongoing. We are finding a few heads and nozzles which are being repaired as we find them. There was a valve on Anastasia reported yesterday. We shut it off and will diagnose and repair this week.
- Regular maintenance has occurred for the week. We brought in 2 additional crew members to focus on pulling weeds in beds. This will continue to be a focus each week.
- Drew has scheduled the renovation for the landscape beds by the clubhouse for the week of June 4th.
Pine Valley is finishing up weekly maintenance this morning in Walkers Glenn.
- Shrub trim #1 is happening today.
- Drainage project on Schumacher is scheduled for tomorrow.
- Drainage and valve project on Burrell is scheduled for next week.
- Flowers are taking well, and Matt will be fertilizing next week.
- Irrigation testing and review is ongoing.
- Two additional team members were added to the crew this week to focus on pulling weeds. We will not get them all in 1 visit. Weeds are a continuing priority.
- We will attend your TOA meeting tomorrow night should residents have questions.
- Completed renovation of the Village Commons island
- Prepped flower beds throughout the property
- Pulled weeds in beds
- Picked up trash
- Emptied dog stations
- Adjusted and repaired irrigation issues
- Began flower install for summer flowers. The beds nearest the schools and the TOA will be installed next week