Pools are operating at 50% capacity and with limited hours due to COVID-19 Outbreak
Pool Open Dates & Hours are subject to change
Residents must have a Reservation to access the Pools
Pool Hours (Beginning Monday, June 15th):
||Noon - 8PM
||10AM - 8PM
||10AM - 8PM
||10AM - 8PM
To help ensure we don't exceed the 50% capacity, Residents are required to make a reservation to access the pools.
Registration will be opened in 1-week increments, additional registration emails will be sent each Wednesday for the coming week
Click the Week you wish to create a reservation
**Reservations can only be made for the individual household, and not for other homes in the neighborhood.
- If you are unable to make a reservation for a particular day and time, Trident is keeping a record of capacity count at the gate. Please feel free to ask the front gate guard, 15-20 minutes after the start of each session, if there is any availability and they will let you enter the pool.
- As there are some homeowners in the community that do have 15 people living in their household, the original capacity number was set for 15. This will NO LONGER be the case. The registration number will be reduced to 8 slots moving forward. For those of you who have taken advantage of the system (and you know who you are), multiple registrations for the same household on the same day will be deleted AND only the first time slot listed will be honored for that day.
You will receive a confirmation email with the days and times you registered for, and please bring this electronic or paper confirmation email with you each day…access will not be allowed without it
Remember to bring your pool passes as well
Additional Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Trident has the authority to remove any association member who are not following the rules and guidelines
- Attendance Limitations – We are limited to a total of 250 Swimmers at the pool. To allow as many residents as possible an opportunity to use the pools, there will be a registration site with instructions listed below.
- Registration will be for a 3 or 4-hour block. 15 minutes of each session will be allotted to cleaning and allow for one group to exit the pool area, and the next group to come in.
- Guest privileges and reserved pool parties will be temporarily suspended, as they may cause increased usage at the pools that would impact the total capacity for our residents.
- Pool goers should practice the recommended 6 feet social distancing rule.
- Please feel free to bring your own chairs and tents. Pool Furniture will temporarily be removed. You will need to adhere to proper social distancing guidelines.
- The 50 Meter Pool Slides will be off limits and not used until further notice as they are unable to be cleaned in between each use.
- Swim lessons will not be provided at this time, due to social distancing requirements.
- Sodium Hypochlorite will be used in cleaning high touch surface areas
- Trident will continue to display chemical levels and important notices on the whiteboard as they did last year
- Lifeguards are not the social distancing police
- There will not be a lost and found at this time. All items left at the pool will be discarded at the end of the day.
- The 4 Large Funbrellas will be open for your use.
In order to keep the pool area as safe as possible for all residents, we recommend all pool goers also utilize the following healthy hygiene practices:
- Hand Hygiene & Respiratory Etiquette: We recommend that all patrons wash/sanitize their hands often and cover their coughs and sneezes.
- Cloth Face Coverings: While cloth face coverings are not required at this time for use by pool goers, it is recommended that you utilize face coverings when outside of the pool and specifically in areas where physical distancing is difficult. It important to note that face coverings SHOULD NOT be worn in the pool, as cloth face coverings may be difficult to breathe through when wet.
- Monitor Health: If you, or a family member, are not feeling well or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days, you SHOULD NOT utilize the community pool.