Return to Archives
Posted on Jun 3rd, 2009

Just an FYI:
Per City Ordinace, All Solicitors must have a city permit to door to door solicit. If a Solicitor comes to your door and does not have a permit, you may want to call Concord Police. (704-920-5000)  An officer will come out and check up on the Solicitor and ask them to leave the Community if they are un-documented.