Return to Archives
Townhome Owners Insurance Requests
Posted on Jun 27th, 2012

Townhome residents can contact Edwards, Church & Muse for their Cincinnati Insurance COI (certificate of insurance) or Proof of Insurance letter that their mortgage lender requires annually. The Townhome Association renews this policy for exterior unit coverage in June of each year. Click here for directions on how to request the individual letter that will state your loan number, unit address and policy coverge dates.