Water Restrictions Updated!
Posted on Sep 17th, 2008
The following activities will be permitted only on Saturdays from 12:01 a.m. to 12:00 midnight (24 hours):
- Residential car washing will be allowed using a hand-held hose or pressure washer, both equipped with a spring-loaded nozzle.
- Lawn irrigation using any type of system shall be permitted (in-ground systems, soaker hoses, oscillating sprinklers, etc.).
- Residential use of water for wash down of outside areas using a hand-held hose or pressure washer, both equipped with a spring-loaded nozzle.
The following activities are permitted only on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 12:01 a.m. to 12:00 midnight (24 hours):
- Watering of trees, flowers, shrubs, ornamental plants and vegetable gardens for plant preservation using a hand-held hose equipped with a spring-loaded nozzle.
The following activities will be allowed under the modifications to the Level III Mandatory Water Restrictions:
- Irrigation services may be installed and activated.
- Filling of swimming pools by permit. Topping off of previously filled pools is still acceptable at any time.
- Pressure washing businesses with an appropriate privilege license are still allowed to use water for their normal business activities at any time. these businesses will continue to ensure that the waste of water does not occur.